Contact DJ om acim4me@live.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, December 31, 2023

My Wish for Twenty Four

 


My wish for twenty four

Is that we simply say no more

No more to hate and war

And humanity to scar

Our future generation

From every creed and nation

Will thank us for release

From fighting and to peace

My wish for twenty four

An awakening of more

People who bring shining light

To stop the bloody fight

My wish is just as simple

As a little babies dimple

And though is sounds naïve

It’s my wish on New Year’s Eve

And feel it will come true

If these wishes too, touch you

Diarmuid J Cronin 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. It will shortly be reviewed. Namaste! DJ

Featured Post

The simple act of kindness.

How we learn from our children! This post was inspired by an act of my daughter. When her mum arrived at work today she found this...