Contact DJ om acim4me@live.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, June 12, 2020

A Poem for Leadership in 2020



As a leader

I hope you are there for your people
As they work just as hard from home
I hope that your caring nature
Means no one may feel so alone
I hope that you check on your people
With an email or call or two
And words of sincere encouragement
To say that we still value you
For now’s when your skills are called for
With truly leading your teams
And all of your leadership training
Is not what the old handbook seems
Just lead with care and integrity
And care for the people you lead
And they will reward you in future
And help your team to succeed

DJ 2020 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. It will shortly be reviewed. Namaste! DJ

Featured Post

The simple act of kindness.

How we learn from our children! This post was inspired by an act of my daughter. When her mum arrived at work today she found this...