Contact DJ om acim4me@live.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

"Rainbow Connection" and Genocide



A song that reminds us of our humanity.
None of you reading really wants war. 
I am a Volunteer Manager shouting that there is Genocide happening in Gaza. 
I am a lone voice in the sector that promotes volunteering for good.
Our profession has been silent.
I know the killings of civilians in October 2023 was against Humanitarian Law.
I also know that the war did not begin on October 7th 
So, to put on the record: I condemn the Genocide in Palestine. 
I am ashamed of the silence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. It will shortly be reviewed. Namaste! DJ

Featured Post

The simple act of kindness.

How we learn from our children! This post was inspired by an act of my daughter. When her mum arrived at work today she found this...