Contact DJ om acim4me@live.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Do you like my blog?

 I post and write this blog on a voluntary basis. I volunteer some time on a daily basis sometimes and write when I have the time. If anything has been helpful to you, please, if you can afford it, you can make a small donation to me. I like books. Especially on mindfulness and leadership or new age thought and philosophy. You can find the type of books I like here. You can also email me here acim4me@live.com

Books here

Amazon.com.au Best Sellers: The most popular items in Religion & Spirituality

If you can't or don't wish to, please continue to enjoy my blog for free. I am always grateful you are here. Thank you. Much love. Namaste. Diarmuid AKA DJ. I am Diarmuid. I am that. I am happy with however you feel about this Blog. Love/Hate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. It will shortly be reviewed. Namaste! DJ

Featured Post

The simple act of kindness.

How we learn from our children! This post was inspired by an act of my daughter. When her mum arrived at work today she found this...