Pages


"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." ~William James

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

IAVE recognizes the importance of effective volunteer management


I've had some great responses to a recent blog I posted titled "Five emails and Volunteer Management".

Today I recieved this email


“Thanks for your complement on the 21st IAVE World Volunteer Conference
at Singapore.

Indeed, IAVE recognizes the importance of effective volunteer
management and always had a tract for it in our conferences although
the name might not the same as you put it.

As I consider myself as a volunteer manager or administrator, I have
promoted the importance as much as possible. I also embraced the offer
to put a banner on IVMD in the IAVE website.

The 13th IAVE Asia-Pacific regional conference to be held at Changwon
Korea will also have it on the program. I wish many Australian
Volunteer Management Advocators participate in the conference and
renew the importance of it."

Kang-Hyun Lee, Ph.D.
World President of IAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment