Contact DJ om acim4me@live.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Check this out!

"So many people -- media and corporate people in particular -- like to talk about volunteers in the most flowery language possible: volunteers as selfless and hard-working and nice and sweet and huggable. Gosh golly, don't you love them?!?

I'm not fond of using fuzzy language to talk about volunteers, because I find it degrading and disrespectful. It devalues volunteers and their role in organizations."


Not my words but Jayne Cravens. Please see the link on my page to Jaynes site.

3 words come to my mind when I read Jaynes stuff!

Refreshing...Honest...Advanced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. It will shortly be reviewed. Namaste! DJ

Featured Post

The simple act of kindness.

How we learn from our children! This post was inspired by an act of my daughter. When her mum arrived at work today she found this...