Contact DJ om acim4me@live.com

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Kevin and Tony..........

How do we want Volunteer Management supported by Government in Australia. Please see my post on how it is being supported in the UK. This year is Election year in Australia. It is time to stop the moaning in the sector and time to articulate our views and express our wants and aspirations. Time to act up! I am doing this as an individual volunteer manager. Too often we bemoan the lack of recognition for our sector. By writing a letter to our PM and to our opposition leader we can at least make a start by drawing attention to our sector.

I intend doing so by drawing their attention to what is happening in the UK and asking them how they plan to support Volunteer Management in our country. Please help me with the letter by posting some suggestions.

1 comment:

Thanks for your message. It will shortly be reviewed. Namaste! DJ

Featured Post

The simple act of kindness.

How we learn from our children! This post was inspired by an act of my daughter. When her mum arrived at work today she found this...